Thursday, September 18, 2008

Look what my girls did!





September 14th, 2008, we found 3 eggs in the coop. It was like Christmas. The eggs are tiny right now as I read they would be for a while. It's like the girls have to practice making eggs or something. They'll get bigger and more normal looking in a few weeks. Since that first day we've had a total of 8 eggs. Sometimes just one a day, sometimes more. I wish I knew who was the early egg-layer of the group and who hasn't started laying yet. But now, each morning I go to the coop and see what they've done for me. Life is good!



4 comments:

Heidi Lee said...

I think this is the coolest. I am happy for you, your girls, and your eggs!!

mrc-w said...

Congrats Mama! :)

Diane said...

Those little ones are so pretty! I thought you'd colored them or something.

Kelle said...

oh, those are beautiful eggs! i wanna meet the girls!